‘Gradiente II’ invest in Coldline

Yesterday, 28 June 2018, the private equity fund “Gradiente II,” managed by SGR, completed its investment in Coldline s.r.l. acquiring a stake equal to 80%  of the company; the remaining 20% will remain in the hands of two of the previous shareholders, Alessandro and Gianluca Bagante, who will manage the company’s operations.

 

 

 

 

 

More